I received an announcement about overdue books from Nexus. When Juanita handed the announcement to me, I looked at her in some perplexity. I did not know what happened to me because I was sure I had never borrowed any book in this session from Nexus. Juanita said that I should go to Nexus to check it. During break, I said to monitors and explain about it. From the beginning to the end, I emphasized that I had not borrowed any book in the session. Moreover, I pointed out the problem of process that students borrowed books. After saying their student ID, anyone could borrow books from Nexus. In other words, the monitors who worked for Nexus did not confirm their identities. Maybe someone else used my student ID. It was the cause which lead to the situation. The monitor said he did not give me an definite answer. I did not do anything except waiting for the result that they checked it .
The problem was solved on the next day. Their supervisor said it was Ok. Even though the overdue books record about me was not deleted, it did not exert influence on me. I could borrow books and videos from Nexus.
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment