I could have had two conversation session with Annette on Thursday. One began at 11:00, the other was 11:20-11:40. As long as I left for York University on Thursday morning, I received a phone call from my superior who was in BeiJing. The time difference between Toronto and Beijing is 13 hours. As the content is about my future career, and there was noisy outside, I had to stay at home to answer it. He gave me suggestions on my resume which I had had a night of. The suggestions included elaborating on working experience. I felt down.I spent 50mintues on the oversea call. While I was answering his call, I was called off the first conversation session on the Internet. I expected that I should arrived there on time.
Everything seems to go wrong on Thursday. First, I told about the traffic. While I was waiting for the crossing signal, there were three successive buses on the opposite side on road. The next bus was not on time. It should has come in 6 minutes, but I took more than 10 minutes to wait for it in this cutting wind. Second, when I arrived at Nexus, it was 11:25. At the beginning of the conversation session with Annette, she dissatisfied at my punctuality. She said that it was impolite to being late. We took 5 minutes to discuss the importance of punctuality, and I explained the reason why I was late. I only talked with her 10 minutes, because the next student came. At the end of the conversation, Annette gave me a reminder about punctuality again.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment