Sunday, February 18, 2007

This weekend!

My other Chinese Classmates had a party to celebrate the Chinese New Year, but I did not join them to have a class at 6:30 on Friday. A instructor did no come because he was tied in a traffic accident. I neither hanged out with my classmates nor had a course on Friday night. How very disappointing! To enjoy The Chinese New Year with family members to the full, I had had a night of the final research paper. I was done with it till now.

All the family members including my aunt who worked far away from home gathered together on The Chinese New Year Eve. My family remained some traditions of The Chinese New Year. We did not make Jiaozi because we were busy in working or studying. My aunt bought JiaoZi in a Chinese supermarket, but its taste was not delicious. My aunt gave my cousin and me “luck money” after dinner. The meaning of “luck money” is that luck and happiness comes to you in next year.

No comments: