Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Yesterday, we had a workshop on how to take advantage of all library resources effectively. As I make my presentation at least 15 minutes in seminar, and I have not decided its outline, it is useful for me. It was key word that I entered, and all the entries about the key word-obesity appeared. I picked three or four entries, and wrote down the call numbers of these books. It is very convenient to find the location of those books for me. I did not take my laptop to school because I wanted to borrow books today. Before having core class, I tried to post a comment on someone else’s blog, and it failed. Fortunately, Derek told me what I should do, and he showed how to post a comment. After having seminar today, I planned to go to the library. I met my classmate in ex-semianr on the way to the library, and we took the same number bus, so we got home together. I am going to arrive early to borrow those books tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
my name is here~!! ^^ haha~!
Am I a kind person? kkk
just kidding~~~!!!!
I know you are a hard worker.
please treat my english in class time!! have a nice weekend!!
Post a Comment