Sunday, January 28, 2007
I had to conceal the appointment with conversation partner on line because I had appointment about application for engineering faculty at 10:00. I guessed I maybe late so I concealed the appointment ahead of time. Fortunately, I was borrowing some books in NEXUS when I met my ex-session classmate. She signed up for the conversation 1 0f 3 in the following 20mintues. I went on with her to wait for her appointment. When it was 11:40 that she appointed, other people did not arrive. I said to the conversation partner: “can I join your conversation”.She was very accommodating. She agreed to speak to me. At first, I told them the reason that I concealed my appointment, then I referred to the future plan about career. I have never applied for YORK UNVERSITY. I am studying at Yueli to practice oral English and know Canada university situation. The conversation partner agreed on this point. She said that It is OK because engineering is weakness in YORK. Then I mentioned how to apply for graduate school efficiently.She said that she had no any idea bout that because she has not applied for it. She told me information in general such as requirement of admission office, especially deadline varied faculty or graduate school, the Process of application. The basic requirement of admission office is performance level B and IELTS 6.5. AS I did not plan to continue studying at YORK UNVERSITY, she suggested taking IELTS as soon as possible. In the end, she pointed out my problem that listening is my drawback. Maybe both Tv and radio are accesses to improve my listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you want to go to other unversities in Canada.You finished your unversity inChina. What do you think about your unversity life in China?Do you like it?
Post a Comment